Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy birthday, Dad! We love you, and think you are just WONDERFUL! You are such a great dad and grandfather- I wish you could see and hear this for yourself...I am sorry to say that Rebekah seems to have inherited my knack for singing, which is not such a good thing.

(Sorry the referenced card is not at your house yet...it will be! It did provide a lovely teachable moment about how the mail works, though :))


4 comments:

Smiley Jane said...

Wow! That was wonderful. So sweet to see both of them laughing together. Rebes is so grown-up. She could stand up and give a speech I think.

Nana Phyllis said...

What a wonderful birthday greeting! Love Rebekah's singing and Luke's piping in too! Happy Birthday Bill.

Mamama said...

What a great video of Luke and Rebekah - it was fun watching it with you on the phone! Much love,
Mom

The Green Family said...

Sooooo cute! Luke is a DOLL and Rebekah is such a ham!! Miss you guys . . .
Rachel