Friday, August 07, 2009

Ellis Beach Night

We often take evening walks after dinner. Our friends, the Ellises (Kate's fam), often hit the beach. We joined them Weds evening and had a ball! It was probably high 60's, maybe 70, and R ran around in shorts and got in the water!!!!!! Lily was finally coerced in, as well, and they both were so cute to watch. Rebekah could barely contain her excitement, which manifested in full-out running and lots and lots of giggles.

As you will see, poor Lily never had a chance of staying impartial with Rebekah around. :)

6 comments:

Mark and Rachel said...

awesome. loved the one of her on her stomach.

Andrea G. said...

Fun to see your shadow :) Love her free spirit!

Nana Phyllis said...

Knowing how cold that water is, can't believe the stomach in the water. Our Texas water will probably be warmer in Dec. when you're here!!

codi said...

Those are adorable! I have loved all your posts lately, though I couldn't comment on each one because I had so much catching up to do after no computer for 3 weeks! Your new place looks great! And I just love R's pics-so precious.

Carley said...

how fun to live so close to the beach! what fun memories!

Shannon said...

The BEEEEEEEEACH!!!