Seems he takes after me in illness, too- we do love our sleep! This was after I turned off his sound machine, turned on the light, put away his laundry, and Rebekah sweetly said, "Luke, it's time to get up, buddy!" Yea for sleeping thru the night while teething and aching in both ears. Good boy.
Note- he is on his tummy with his knees tucked up under him- WHY WON'T HE DO THIS AWAKE????
I awoke him at 7:30 this morning to get going on the day and then again I accidentally woke him from his am nap. This morning he was out! Had I not felt like the meds were crucial, I would have left him alone. As for the nap, he had been making noises at 11:30 and had already been asleep for an hour and a half, so I went in and he was still asleep, but woke up while I was in there. Several times he has just lain in my arms, head on my shoulder and I have LOVED it!!! Sadly, though, Rebekah looked at me with a pitiful face and told me, "I need love, too." Actually, just now Luke is moaning awake and Rebes informed me, "That noise is just the wind." Do you think she's jealous?
This is my happy little buddy pre-illness. Cheeky, indeed. Yes, Becky, you're totally getting this onesie for #2! I told Carrie I'd take some pics of him so she could see his chub and wonder with me why he is only 25th % for weight....
The other day, I came in to see that Luke had a mountain of toys before him. Evidently, Luke "wasn't very happy and we have to keep him happy." For the record, I didn't hear a peep. I guess it worked.
She also splashed water on herself and I kid you not asked, "Mama, what shall we do about all this wetness?"
Maybe I mentioned Luke was waking up and has ear infections...maybe I should go get him.



4 comments:
Hey friend. I'm back-sort of-but just read about poor Luke-what a good sick boy. He will crawl/walk one day soon and you will be so proud of him!
Sweet baby Luke. Get well soon! He's only in the 25% for weight because he doesn't really have an rolls. Ha haaa... Maybe everybody else in Scotland are feeding their babies those yummy chocolate covered digestives. mmmm... I will have another.
Sick moments tend to be sweet moments too. We must keep Daton happy at all costs as well ;)
First, poor baby. I hope Luke is feeling better and that you enjoyed sickness lethargy. That is the bonus in illness.
Secondly he looks so proportional that one would wonder how he could be int he 24%. He looks great!
The tub shots, I so see Rebekah in those poses. Sweet reminder.
Thirdly, he comment about the wetness cracks me up. Kiss them both for me. Love you all!
Post a Comment