Friday, May 08, 2009

My favorite 28 pics of Luke...and fam

I have mentioned that my sweet and talented friend, Rachel O (lovingly referred to as RO), graciously took some great pics of Luke for his first birthday (and at his party). Anyway, she gave me a flash drive of all of them and I thought I'd show the world! You have seen some of these, but some are new. I'll be the first to say that a mother's love covers a multitude of issues. So, YOU may not love all of these, but they soooo represent my children and our family, so I am delighted with them- even the crying one!

We had planned on being outside and even tho it was gorgeous, it was crazy windy and frigid. Thus, Luke was very upset! Poor Rachel had to deal with a ticked off baby and a big sister who wanted to be in the middle of it all! So, Rachel kindly came over to our place and had very limited space to work in. Even with all that aside, I am sooo impressed with RO and how these turned out. Wished I had known her when we got married...and when the kids were born...and all of the kids' milestones.... :)

7 comments:

Sarah M said...

I LOVE the windy header! Your friend is very talented. I agree about even liking the crying one. You all look great and this moment is captured perfectly!

Nana Phyllis said...

Great photos. Love the new header, too. The kids are getting so big. Bekah looks so mature. Counting the days until we see you.

Nana

saras said...

Can you send your friend to my house ;) I love every pic, they are awesome, thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!

Geer Family said...

Bravo RO! Plus it helps that you have precious children ;)

Andrea G. said...

My favorites are still the ones with you in them! She is so talented at capturing the beauty of expressions and love in the pictures!

Shannon said...

Your new header is great!!! You know how I feel about seeing pics of the whole family together. :)

Also, don't know which number it was, but there was one of Luke sitting on the floor towards the middle of the selections that I thought was worthy of 8 by 10 or larger. He is SO handsome. Truly, your friend Rachel is a GREAT photographer. Thanks for sharing these. :)

Myndi said...

Hey girl! Love the pictures of you and the kiddos. They are SO cute! It sounds like you are having fun across the pond. Savor the time. It is such a sweet experience to live in a different culture and to share that with not just your hubby but also your kids. Their lives will be so enriched by your time there. Thanks for keeping in touch!