If you read my last 2 posts, then you deserve some pictures!!
This is the school (Sunnybank) where Rebekah will go for preschool, etc...
This is Grammy (even Rebekah oscillates b/w Miss Nancy and Grammy)- she is Ethan's grammy and now Benjamin's- congrats to Chris, Rachel, and Ethan Green on their new arrival!
My sweet boy, grabbing my leg.
Fun surprise- we went to the beach and Kate, Brannan, and Lily were there! Kate was due Sunday- yes, WAS! She is still preggers, much to her dismay. We are counting on a little boy so Luke will have another friend.
Luke on the swing while still enjoying it. I decided to spare you the pitiful pic of his scared face... :(
Munchkin, looking about 8 years old in her Gap polo and khakis. I got the Gap shirt for elss than 50 cents at the NCT sale- score!
Myabe you have not seen the greatness of Luke's bedhead...
So, we tried some product- pretty cute...or it may just be the awesome Goldrush romper loaned from Aunt Becky.
Sometimes it's more comfortable to sit like a lady...
While the background leaves a little to be desired, I thought you might like the buds coming up.
Little man sound asleep at 8:30am!!! I had to wake him so we could enjoy the gorgeous weather- he does love to sleep in!
Nothin' like jammin' with Dad.
Just looking cute in the buggy.
I took GRammy to the doctor (she had a sinus infection!) and ethan and Rebekah enjoyed wreaking havoc in the waiting room together.
Rebekah staring down a woman: Is this called staring?
(Woman almost chokes on coffee) and I say: Yes.
Rebekah continuing to stare: Are you un-com-for-ta-ble?
(Woman does choke on coffee)



8 comments:
Pictures are GREAT!! Love the Bekah stories. Write them down and tell her in a few years :-). Luke is so handsome with the new do. It's beginning to look like spring there with the flowers starting to push through the ground - YEAH! You will love the longer days and warmer weather. We love all of you.
Nana
Your kids are so cute!!! Love the new pics. :)
Love the pictures - especially great one of both R&L smiling! I got a chuckle out of R sitting like a lady and laughed at her staring down a lady!! She's such a hoot and does look, talk, and act much older than she is!!!
Love to you and your family -
And Grammy very much appreciated the lift to her doctor's appt.!!! She is finally feeling better as the antibiotic has kicked in some. (YAY!) Chris & I are very appreciative of your help as well. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! We felt a bit helpless being out of town. Let's get together again sometime soon!
Love the pics!
Emily, you rock! Don't know what I would have done without you! Thank you for all your help... I am getting better! :-)
Grammy
I sprayed my computer reading Rebekah's last conversation! What a great deal on the gap shirt! Luke is the only BABY I know that sleeps in that late! WOW!
OMG! I love the moment at the end!!! I wish I could have seen that!
Post a Comment