Yesterday, Rachel, Ethan, and baby Benjamin met us at the HUB. The two older kids loved running around together and holding hands! Afterwards, I was brave and Rachel was kind enough to let me nap Luke at their house- he was a bit disoriented going down and waking up, but he fussed for less than 3 seconds and slept a normal nap! I even checked a monitor- this is HUGE for me. (Sadly, today's sleep is not going so well- you win some, you lose some, right?)
The Lord provides again!! My downstairs neighbor brought up 3 armfuls of clothes for Luke! I am not great at staging them for pic, but here are several shots so you can see how much it was- for FREE!! I zoomed in on some of my faves....most are 18-24 months, tho here they say 1 1/2-2 yrs or 18-23 months! A few are for now.
p.s. The blue thing is swimming "trunks"! (indoors, of course!)
I have to add that I just went thru R's drawer to find a toy for someone else- her response:
That's mine! You don't just go through my stuff and give it away, Mama!
Oh my gosh- really!!!!!!! Could she really be 2 1/2??????



3 comments:
Great clothes! The little brown vest and pants just looks like a little Scottish outfit :) I was telling my sister yesterday about one of your comments on my blog and she agreed we'd love for y'all to live here again once Josh is done with school!
Can't beat hand me downs! I love Rebekahs remark about her "stuff" you will learn to be sneaky & do it when they aren't looking or asleep or at some point in school!
Love the argyle! Now you know how I feel when Rebes grows out of all her cute stuff! Good luck on the naps today. Maybe he'll miracuously fall asleep right now!
Post a Comment