Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lily, Luke, Mothercare, friends, the beach, & NCT

I mentioned we had Lily last week for one morning. Here are the girls playing at our flat. Thank goodness we have 2 of many things!


You may not know we have a dog- his name is Max. This was his first outing.

Just loved her expression.

We went to visit our budding photographer friend, Rachel O.

Rachel, hard at work!


I love Mothercare- if Rebekah had a twin-sized bed, this would be her duvet cover!


If we could spend what we're spending on Josh's 3rd and 4th degrees all on clothes, these would be hers, too! ;)


They even have cute boy clothes...

Becky- I thought of you the whole time! This is a line called Baby K and it screams your (and Riley's) name!

At Rachel's for dinner the night she took the pics.

All jammied-up.

At the beach

After we play at the beach, Josh and Rebes go to the playground. Luke and I are much more content to stroll! I LOVE how much he's like me! We could be outside 24/7 except for sleeping... ;) It is so fun to enjoy walks with him and not have him fussing like his sister did at his age. This is the path that is beachside.

This is mid-negotiation for something. I was taking it to show you what happens when a 2 1/2 yr old chooses her own clothes. Yes, that's 3 shirts, all of which she managed to get dirty. When your washing machine is the size of a thimble, that can be frustrating.


I am speechless. I wasn't that surprised that an oceanside town would have prawn (shrimp) cocktail-flavoured crisps (chips), but Cajun squirrel...?!

On our way to the NCT sale- it's basically a huge garage sale of clean, almost-new clothes and baby gear. We went last November and have been counting down until this one. You have to go early, queue (stand in line), get Starbucks' (an essential), and rush in when the doors open to try to grab what's most important to you. I mostly got clothes for the kiddos and a few toys (see post below this one!). I love the whole experience.

This is Kate and Callum (2 weeks old). Since Kate delivered Callum at home, this was his first car ride. (Kate is Lily's mama)

Kate and Allison. Allison had Abigail in February and she got to stay at home with Daddy.


Rachel G with 4-week or so old Benjamin. Rachel is Ethan's mama. Just to review, Rebekah is 2 yrs 8 months, Ethan is 2 1/2, and Lily is just over 2. They all have little brothers :)- Luke is 11 months, Benjamin is 5 weeks, and Callum is 2 weeks.

6 comments:

Andrea G. said...

LOVE the picture of you holding Luke! He is so cute in those pjs!

Mary said...

Sounds like some fun times! Great job bargain hunting--you found some cute clothes and the birthday present will be a HUGE HIT!

Holloway Clan said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the pictures! I absolutely drooled over the Mothercare clothes and the NCT sale finds right along with you, but the pictures of the beach left me misty-eyed. You are so lucky! Enjoy every minute.
Becky xxx

The Green Family said...

Emily, I think you are the Mother of all "random" posts. Love it!! ;-)

Nana Phyllis said...

Please don't buy "squirrel" chips for us when we come! That is one treat we'll pass on - Too funny! Love all the pics. I'm proud of you with all your bargains - WOW! PTL for providing such reasonable clothing and other "goodies".

Nana

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

Just had to comment on the CAJUN SQUIREL chips?!?!!! Seriously! G-R-O-S-S!