Friday, March 20, 2009

Cuteness embodied

I LOVED these pictures Rachel Owens took of my kids tonight! It was just random, not really planned...Too bad my kids aren't precious!! (p.s. The awesome window is in their bathroom :)- yes, I'm a little jealous)



11 comments:

Mary said...

What fantastic pictures!! They are beautiful!!

Mark and Rachel said...

Thanks for the shout out :) Oh, and letting me borrow Rebecca!

Carley said...

Those are amazing! You do have precious kids!!

amanda said...

I want to compliment your friend, but she did have two beautiful children to work with!!!

The Magsigs said...

Those are wonderful pictures!

Grandmama said...

Terrific shots!!!

Nana Phyllis said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family! We are blessed.

Nana

Debi Morton said...

These are great pics. Great colors and filters. My fave (i.e. the one I kept looking at) was of Rebes stopping to smell the flowers. She is so lovely.

As always, I loved seeing your joyful face in there, too, sweet Emmie! You are BEAUTIFUL!!

Debi Morton said...

ha! I am signed in as "Debi Morton," but really it's I, Shannon Morton who made that last comment.

Sarah M said...

wow, i don't know what else to say but, wow! their cuteness is captured perfectly by your talented photographer friend. i miss both those kids and you and my bro too. love yall!

Andrea G. said...

WOW!!!!! What fun pictures of Rebekah! There is Luke's pirate shirt :) I like Josh's hair cut too.