Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good or bad hair day...

you decide! My kids' hair was quite the topic of conversation this morning at church. Seriously, I think everyone we knew commented on the awesomeness of Luke's hair. The Scottish contingent described it as "brilliant."

I'm gonna say good hair day for little missy. She has definite preferences these days- I am amused at how much variety there is. Most kids get locked in on one or two things. She wears different clothes every day, takes a different toy to bed, chooses different books every night to read, and now has preferences about her hair! Today, she wanted a braid!



Onto Luke...maybe bad????

We were very much in the sun (not something you complain about in the UK!) so his hair is glowing...keep scrolling for its full greatness. What's more, it was sticking straight out in the back, too.

(p.s.) Altho Luke for sure has cankles, his feet bring me much delight. He is just as limber as his sister and can also do the splits effortlessly. (this definitely has hindered his motivation to crawl b/c he can contort himself to reach things) He talks with his hands and his feet- if he gets really excited, his hands and feet turn circles, which is one of my favorite things to watch. I digress- check out those fat feet and sweet little hands playing with them This makes me soooo happy! Looking in the rearview mirror and seeing these little pumpkins is more than I can describe.

(p.p.s.) He did start with socks and that naughty little boy pulls them off every time! This also tickles me.

Wow, I love my kids.

7 comments:

Nana Phyllis said...

Luke has the spiked look hair, without using the spike gel! Too cute. Love Bekah's braid. Part of her above age thinking is her ability to be satisfied with many different and varied activities/toys. I think this flexibility is great.

Shannon said...

Seriously, how did his hair get this way? Does "brilliant" mean good or bad? Can you teach me how to braid?

Love you!!

Shannon said...

By the way, is it me, or do you almost have a one-year-old boy? Love him!

Andrea G. said...

I love them too.

HoB said...

I love how kids play with their feet. Imagine if we continued to do that as adults though... :)

Mary said...

Oh GOOD HAIR DAY for both. Luke has the personality to match that hair and the braid looks great!!

Geer Family said...

I would love to know how to frenchbraid. bravo!