These are some of my favorite things I found at the NCT sale.
A friend (Rachel G) is storing this for us- it's an art table for Rebekah for her birthday in July. I plan on stocking it full of goodies (art supplies)- I think it will be awesome!
I spent less than $60 and half of it was on the table and the grobags (we don't run the heat at night so it's like a sleeping bag or sleepsack for the kids at sleepy times). The other half went to the items on the bed. Rebekah had already snagged a new sweatshirt and is wearing it in the pic.
I loved this- less than a dollar!
This was my deal of the day- 25p (37 cents!)!
My little cutie, insisting on a picture of her...
This was another great deal- maybe 1 pound 50? Less than $3!
Luke's first birthday (yikes!) will be pirate-themed in less than a month! This cute little hoodie has floral (nonscary) skulls on it! Sorry, Aunt Helen!
This is for you, Andrea! Last time I wore this, you commented you wanted to see me standing up!



3 comments:
You look BEAUTIFUL! I appreciate the whole picture:) Nice boots! I can't believe all your good buys! You go girl! I couldn't tell... was the 37 cent one for you? Or all kids clothes? What a deal!!! I think the art table will be a HUGE success and I LOVE the pirate idea! Do you have an outfit for that already?
I love all your purchases - what incredible prices. Phyllis, I think of you with these prices and some of the great sale items you find! Love to all of you -
Very chic. Love the clothes and the photos!
Post a Comment