Monday, April 07, 2008

No baby yet!

I will answer the question on your mind- no, I have not delivered yet!! Maybe a few contractions here and there, but nothing to send me to the hospital...we are ready and waiting! At least I think we're ready!!

This was Saturday at Carrie's house...we once again invited ourselves over for some much- needed fun!! LOVE these pics- they were taken with Carrie's new awesome camera- I think we need one!! By the way, that is static in her hair- not wind!

How cute is she????

Still examining her toes and feet...this happens a lot...



4 comments:

Tamara said...

Love the hair... and the precious pants. She is such a doll!!!

The Knorr's said...

Cutie pie! So soon to meet her little brother, too...she is going to be a wonderful big sister!

Rach said...

Those are some incredible hairstyles - love it!

Shannon said...

LOVE the hair. I'm glad you said it was static because it helps me to picture it even better.

Hey, did you get those pants from Gymboree?