NO BABY YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After 8 hours of moderate contractions last night, they just....stopped! What in the world? I woke up Josh and my mom, we got our bags, and we waited...and waited...and waited...The contractions came and went at random intervals and varied in pain level....they were so reminiscent of my beginning labor with Rebekah that I was so sure we were having this sweet baby today! Needless to say, I was wrong and very disappointed. I am finally able to smile and not scowl at my family, so I guess that's good. Rebekah also awoke grumpy, so we were 2 peas in a pod, altho I think others were more patient with me than I was with her!
Speaking of patience, Rebekah is learning to sing the Have Patience song...now it's
Have patience, have patience, don't be in such hurry, remember God patient too!
OR
Have patience, have patience, don't be....nice...have patience!
Not sure where version number 2 originated....?
She also is into counting- 1,2,3,4,6,3...good up to 4! It's very consistent...sometimes I think certain items are assigned a number, such as this animal is always #2...it's funny!
Hopefully more news later....please don't call me and ask if I've had this baby- I may cry or yell at you!
And the winner is….
9 years ago



4 comments:
I feel so bad for you. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. Hope Roscoe comes soon for your sake!
come on, baby boy! We are so eager to meet you!!
My dear friend, I won't call but I am praying for you and this very content little boy. Soon and very soon!
Praying for you, Emily!
And I was thinking...as long as you are not having this baby yet, want to think about another Apex gig? Heehee...only kidding, I PROMISE!
Post a Comment