Well, not sure we're really having a baby...I keep dreaming that he just magically leaves my tummy and isn't there...so sad!!! On the bright side, Josh and I have gotten a lot of good meals out and at home and have enjoyed 4 dates!!! We have seen 2 movies and gone for dessert/coffee twice- thanks, Mom!
Anyway, worst case scenario is that I will be induced on Thursday. I really don't want to induce, but at the same time, I don't want to be pregnant anymore and I don't want to end up in a C-section b/c he gets too big. So, lesser of the 2 evils is to induce. We are still praying for sooner than Thursday, but at least we know it won't be longer.
I feel like it's somehow my fault for not having has this kiddo, yet I'm doing my part- I laboriously jogged 2 miles this am and have taken 2 walks today. I cleaned the house, I chased my daughter around a restaurant today, and we have given little man many a pep talk to get him to listen to us!- to no avail, of course- hopefully not a sign of things to come!
Anyway, I was kind of kidding about not calling- you can call or email, just know that the answer will be "no" to if we've had the baby...otherwise you would know! I love you all and we promise to be good communicators when he does come!
And the winner is….
9 years ago



3 comments:
Induction isn't so bad! I was induced with both. Not my idea but it worked out well. Both labors were quick and relatively easy! Praying for you!!
I got a good chuckle thinking about 9 month pregnant Em chasing Becka around a restaurant. Hang in there!
Not your fault Em!! He will be here at just the right time. That time just happens to be tomorrow!! Yippee! I can't wait to see those adorable pictures!!!
Post a Comment