Got the call that we're going in at 4:30pm today- who knows how long it will all take, but we will post as soon as possible!
We appreciate your previous and coming prayers...
And the winner is….
9 years ago
This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
4 comments:
Good Luck! Was packing away some stuff today and came across Senior yearbook - and your comment - Gosh, you gave me a hard time about UT! :) Just thought it was funny that I came across that this morning and it made me think of you, and I come to check your blog and you're being induced today! Thinking of you! :) Meg
so it's almost 9pm and i keep checking your blog thinking something is going to appear! can't wait to hear!
Oh funny Jamie, it's 10:45pm and I am checking before I go to bed to see if something is up:) Em, I hope you have him soon for your sake.
Praying that everything goes great! Can't wait to see his face!
Post a Comment