Friday, April 04, 2008

Baby Jesus

Some funny things Rebekah said this week...


Some marketing genius came up with Backyardigans fruit snacks...of course we now buy them weekly. Anyway, Rebekah loves to describe their colors...however, today, she pensively looked at the pictured fruit snack, then confidently said, "Baby Jesus."

2 nights ago, we had broccoli for the first time in a while. Rebekah was enjoying it and asked for..."More............grasshoppers?"

She also is loving "drawing"- we confine her to washable markers and crayons at the table...anyway, as she was "drawing," this week, there were a bunch of little disconnected lines, so I asked her what she was drawing. She proudly said, "Sammy's treats!"

Rebes has also learned my mommy phrases and she chastises herself with "slow down, Bekah...sooooooo careful, Bekah..."

She was really excited today because someone on tv said "back up"- she was sure they said "Bekah."

We LOVE Rebekah's version of Jesus Loves me...she LOVES our attention and clapping for her! She grins and grins and grins and sings "Jesus I knoooooooow...Bible tells me soooooo!" I so wish y'all could hear her!!!!!!!! We wipe tears from our eyes...these are the times Josh says- I really like her. :)

We visited Dr. Wenzel today for my weekly appointment. Rebekah was very excited to see"Dr. Wenzel!" Anyway, it's always fun to have her get excited about hearing the baby's heartbeat and getting mommy's blood pressure. I am dilated to a 1...at least it's something.

No comments: