Thursday, April 17, 2008

and there was more waiting...

So, the long and short of it is that we are still home, waiting to get the go-ahead to come in for induction...I guess they had a busy night with real labor ;), but my Dr. assures me it will happen/at least start today! We'll see...it has been a weird day, just wasting time, wondering if this boy will ever come! Doesn't he realize it's time?! I think Rebekah thin ks we have made him up- we've been talking and talking about him, but no baby!

3 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

So....I am starting to agree with Becka.....is this "baby" just a clever plan to get everyone to check your blog 16 times a day?

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

ohhhh my! we're so excited and can't wait for word that he's here...or at least on his way! yay!! We have a name that we think you might have named him. ha! can't wait to see if we're right! :)
love you and we're praying for a great delivery! whitney

Rach said...

Seriously...I don't think I've gotten any work done today for checking your blog! But I know that I'm no where near as anxious as you must be. Praying for you!