Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Children's Museum

My parents treated us to a trip to the Children's Museum and lunch at the food court this morning and afternoon. It was fun to do something for Rebekah in the midst of all this Luke stuff. Rebekah had a blast in the motion room again- maybe even almost as much fun as Grandi! :) Then, she, Dad, and Josh played with all the mechanical cars...we paid for one, then Josh and Dad rocked the helicopter to make it feel like it was moving- she obviously loved it all! Luke was a trooper and slept thru it all. However, he has had some really sweet awake time today- I don't know who said babies don't socially smile yet, b/c Josh and I got some precious gummy grins today- he really seemed to respond to my face and sounds I was making at him. He really is quite adorable.







Sweet pic- too bad it's not Josh and me!

4 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

How much fun! Sometime when we are in Iowa we are going to take ZS. I love the pic of your parents and your kiddos. Tell them I said hello!

Nana Phyllis said...

Love the museum pics. Grandi looks much more rested in these pics. Have a great week with them. I'm still missing you all!!

Nana P

Korrin said...

Glad ya'll are having fun! Tell your mom & dad Hi for me!!! Your children are beautiful!

Sarah M said...

ohmygosh! rebes looks 4 in that one in the green car! she is getting so big. i'm praying for renewed strength for you! love you!