Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rebekah and her sidewalk chalk

Mamama gave Rebekah her very own sidewalk chalk today- it was finally warm enough to go outside- ignore my mom's wool coat- it was in the 60's, albeit windy....R's favorite part was carrying the chalk around in the bucket...not so much sharing with her neighbors....

So, yes, by posting about sidewalk chalk, I am ignoring that we are still overdue...




Aren't these amazing?! Auntie Rachel made both of these for our kiddos- the bunny was for R's first birthday and the dinosaur is for little buddy when he comes...we LOVE them!!!!!

4 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

Very cute animals. The one I want to get my hands on is the one with the sweet grin. Missing you guys.

Mommy Parr said...

I love the animals too! Your kiddos are so lucky to have an aunt that cares so much for them (yes, I am a little jealous)! At least it is a matter of hours now until that baby could show his scrunched screaming face! Still praying.......

Rach said...

Ditto on the animals...how fun! I haven't called or emailed, but I'm checking your blog every day, hoping to see pictures of sweet baby boy! Praying all goes well tomorrow!

The Knorr's said...

Praying for y'all! Much love!