Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What it would be like if we had 3....

We are babysitting a 5-month-old tonight, and the kids LOVED having Augustine here for bed time.

Staring at the baby.

Luke kissing the baby...(many, many times)

Rebekah kissing the baby

Luke getting another peek

and another!

and maybe one more

My personal fave- a foot in both worlds: hand on baby, eyes on movie

And for your viewing pleasure....first, the kids kissing Augustine, then Rebekah singing her school song she made up on our way to school today. (She had another great day and gets to stay the whole time tomorrow!)



7 comments:

M. Schlansker said...

Adorable!

Nana Phyllis said...

Love it!! They are ADORABLE!! Love the way they treated the baby. Those kisses are so sweet. Tell Bekah I love her school song. Sounds like a fun day in the art center. (or centre)

Mary said...

Love the way she says Skewel. You could totally handle 3. That baby looks like y'all a little bit--am I the only one that thinks so? He could pass for a mini-Luke.

Mamama said...

Fun videos - love Rebekah's song! I'm glad for her that she gets to stay the whole time tomorrow. Painting seems to be her favorite at skewel - our little budding artist!

Shay said...

When I saw the title of your post, I thought you were going to make some kind of special announcement...ha!

Your kids are so sweet. Glad Rebekah is loving school!

Carrie Sterner said...

The little guy is super cute and your kids reactions are precious. Rebekah's school song is so stinking cute. Oh what does the Lord have planned for her days?! :)

Hope you guys are settled back in to life there and the transition has been smooth. Love you.

Joy said...

thanks again for watching him. I love that our kids love each other. These pictures/videos are precious.