I thought after a week I would update again. ;)
You may notice a theme of the kids playing together in this post- they are blessing me with how well they are playing together. They have their squabbles to be sure, but I LOVE how much they love each other and like being together. Now that Luke is walking, he is so much more mature in how he plays too. I think this added dimension enabled Rebes to see him as more of a playmate and less of a baby.
Recently, R has taken to building little forts/enclosed areas for herself.
This is blury, but I LOVED this preppy little man outfit- great find, Nana!
Christmas #3 at my parents' house. As usual, we missed the real smiles. :)
Later, I thought the kids were with my dad, so when I wnt to make sure, I found this- both of them were sitting on Bekah's pallet, eating suckers (courtesy of spoil-happy Dad), and giggling about who knows what. Not sure what Luke is making this face about.
Ibim (aka William)
We're back to Christmas- I think R wore 3 different things, so I know it's hard to realize this is the same day. :)
New boots from Aunt Becky. Since Rebekah loves wearing dresses, extra tights and boots were a welcome surprise!
I came home from the grocery store to find this. This was a mutually desired positioning for viewing the DVD.



4 comments:
Love the new pics. Thanks for the update. Now our living room floor is clear and boring - no more forts. No more offices in the bathroom - very dull. Miss you all.
Such cute kids! Love seeing updates!
First, I am glad to see your update. I was starting to worry. It has been awhile. I have been praying it was just good busy stuff, but was starting to fret :)
Love Rebekah in the sunglasses and that she even has bows with pj's. Luke's expression in the sucker photo is so cute! Praise the Lord for sweet moments!! We have some, but I am wondering if having a boy first makes any difference why I don't have as many as you guys and Grace and Sam!!
Beautiful babies! your hair looks PRESH!!!!
Post a Comment