Saturday, March 08, 2008

Trading Spaces

I wanted to show y'all the nursery and Rebekah's big girl room. I am really excited about both rooms- they turned out better than I anticipated. However, I wasn't able to really capture them well on film...oh well!

The baby's room has green walls, with brown and green accents. I LOVE the bird counting cards!
I have started spending my quiet time in the chair...enjoying the last few weeks (5) of peace. :)





Rebekah's big girl room....



Apparently, Rebekah is sleeping just fine in her room. Things are going well in the bed- a few hiccups here and there, but much, much better than I anticipated- thank you, Lord!

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

Love the birds! Nicely done. I cannot believe you only have 5 weeks left before you're a family of 4! Love you!

Nana Phyllis said...

Both rooms look GREAT!! I can't wait to see them in person in a little over a month - WOW. Enjoy those last few weeks with Rebekah. Love the Bird counting cards. Glad sleeping is better in Bekah's big girl room. We love you.

Nana Phyllis

Korrin said...

What pretty rooms. You did such a good job, love it! Make sure you take it easy, don't exercise too hard : )