List if things Rebekah is saying:
Mommy, come here.
Mommy/Dada/Bekah do it.
Mommy help.
Mommy's hands are cold.
Socks get dirty/Keep socks on.
Mommy, clean it.
Dada's so funny!
I love you, Mama/Dada/Baby's name/any of her grandparents.
Mommy's sleepy/Mommy's yawning.
Pop your bottom...(yes, referring to spankings.)
Sleep- dark outside/light outside. (referring to my plea that she sleep when it's dark...apparently, she's sharp enough to realize it's not completely dark when I put her down!)
Push Mommy's garage button. Push Dada's?
Give Sammy treat. Break it (we break them in two). Sit, Sammy! Good boy!
Mommy exercise gym...Bekah play play area!
The last 2 mornings, R has slept until 7-ish (it had been 6-ish last week), so I have gotten her fairly quickly after awakening...honestly, since the big girl room, I have been in there pretty quickly, so as to reward her for staying in bed. Anyway, apparently, I came more quickly than expected b/c she was sprawled on her bed the past 2 mornings and I was greeted with an estatic, chipper, "Hi!" I wish you could hear it! The other mornings, I have given in at "Mommy, hold you!?"
On another note, on Sunday I tried to wear a loaner maternity shirt...needless to say, size small didn't work out for me. Rebekah was a little baffled at me changing in front of her, which I don't normally do b/c she is all too aware of any differences in our bodies. Anyway, I told her my shirt was too small. The next day, she saw the shirt and started talking about it. I asked her to tell Dada what was wrong with it (the shirt!)...she promptly said, "Mommy too big!"
And the winner is….
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment