Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun times in the crib

Now that it's not her bed anymore, the baby's crib holds fresh appeal for Rebekah. :) Evidently, she doesn't remember her mobile...just checkin' it out for fun...


I love her pensive face!
Quite a pose...

Now, that's a ponytail! Josh suggested I wear one, too that day...it definitely eased the fascination a bit.


Rebekah is such a delight! Our favorite thing right now is that every day she tells us she loves us...so sweet! She also is outstanding at mimicking almost anything, including inflection...you have to hear that one.

Yesterday, Rebekah needed me and she said, "Mommy, come here!" It was adorable- maybe a bit bossy, but that's my kid!

As we passed the hospital yesterday, I reminded R that's where her baby brother would be born...she thought about it, said "Baby Brother," then said "noises...bu-bum bu-bum bu-bum" I was a bit perplexed until I realized she was doing the baby's heartbeat...she now calls the noises the baby's heartbeat...very cute. She actually took a flashlight last month and sonogramed me...hilarious what she remembers!

As for the big girl bed, much improvement! R is doing very well. A few challenges here and there, but overall, the promise of M&M's for staying in bed keeps her going...the time change has presented a new challenge, but so far, so good.

2 comments:

Smiley Jane said...

Em! Both rooms are so sweet! I especially like the changing cover pad in Baby Malone's room and all the pretty girly stuff in Rebe's room. You make things so cozy. Rebes looks like a 3rd grader sleeping in that bed. She is getting too big!

Korrin said...

Seriously, does she always look that cute????