Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bunny says Happy Easter!!

Thought y'all'd enjoy seeing the 2-hour progression of trying to get this one smile!

Lots of examining her own legs...I'm thinking she was mourning the loss of the tights...



Looking at me saying, "No touch" while touching...

Not sure what this was- seems pretty disappointed about something...

Taking a little Backyardigans break with Dada.

Sam can always use a good hug!

Some quality reading time...

More Backyardigans...love this pose- this has Josh written all over it! Those legs and her posture could not be more of her Daddy (and her Nana Phyllis)!

6 comments:

Sarah M said...

Is it possible to die from cuteness? :) Love yall!

Shannon said...

She is darling and might I add a vision of beauty in yellow?! It is seriously a great color for Rebes!

Love you and miss you! Want to talk this week.

Korrin said...

Don't you just love trying to get those pictures! Well it was worth it because it couldn't be any cuter! You'll go nuts when your trying to get more than one kid to smile at the same time. I've seriously had to take time outs for myself trying to get the 3 of mine to smile all at once... candy is a good bribe though : ) Hope your feeling good, i'm so excited for ya'll! love ya

Nana Phyllis said...

Love the Easter dress. She looks three years old in the "no touch" photo. Such a cutie! Can't wait to hear all her new phrases and collect some good hugs.

Nana Phyllis

3101 Austin Avenue said...

Hi Emily - I found your page through Diana's. What a cute family you have!! And soon to be one more - very exciting! I've enjoyed seeing what you hand your family have been up to. These blog websites are great!
:) Meg (Brooks) Salome

The Knorr's said...

Lovely! And quite the TX sized bow on her sweet head...darlin'!