They may look the same, but this one has Peanut's back facing up and the arms and legs are tucked in.
Answers to your many questions:
1. Yes, we are super-excited!
2. No, it was not a surprise!
3. Rebekah wants a "sissy" (it's what she says every time)
4. We have NO idea how many kids we want...2 sounds good right now! ;)
5. April 13th is the due date. (R will be 21 months- yikes!!)
6. Yes, we will do our taxes early.
7. I have been very sick (just like with Rebekah) but the last couple days have been better (I am taking an indigestion and nausea medication).
8. Yes, you can tell anyone you want!
9. Yes, we will find out the sex the second they let us (apparently at 20 weeks).
10. No idea about names and NO, we're not telling when we do know! That's the one thing we're sure about!
If this doesn't get a comment, I mean, seriously!! Would love to hear from y'all and answer anything I left out!



16 comments:
I am so excited! Little baby Malone #2 is on his way (I am convinced it has to be a boy)! How sweet it will be to see your two little ones together! Tell Becka to give your belly a big kiss for me! Now, the only thing left is to think of a fun name to call baby #2.
Whoohoo! very exciting! The plural part of your blog title has finally been realized. Congrats!
OMG!!!!!!!! WHOOP!!! Well I am excited there will be another little Malone running around and lets be honest since it did not work out last time I am feelin a little Michelle Malone has a nice ring to it... just a thought ;)
Well if people are already suggesting names, I feel like the name Gwalter has a lot to offer either a little boy or a little girl. Congrats, I'm sure R will be a great big sister.
YAY!!! Huge congrats! Welcome to the world of 2 little ones! You thought one was an adventure...just wait! Double the fun! :) So excited for you guys!
Ok, Emily I told you a while back that it wouldn't let me post anymore for some reason so I would just email you. Well I seriously felt this was a major sign that I needed to sign up again so I could post! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for ya'll : )Give big sister Rebekah a hug & kiss for me. See you when ya'll come in town.
Congrats you guys!! That is so exciting!! I can't believe I have seen you the last week and didn't know!! :) YEAH!!!
Now, has anyone asked (and I'm sure they haven't, but I would) how does Sam feel about it? I bet he wants a brother! ;)
Makenna
The one day I don't look at your blog, you announce THIS! Oh, well! Congratulations...I'm so happy for you!
Personally, I'm hoping it's a boy so that our boys can play together. That's right, we're having a boy. We're so excited for y'all!
I am so happy for you and that you are 9 1/2 weeks... hopefully that means only 2 21/2 more weeks of miserableness! I am praying it comes even sooner for you! :) Hopefully you will go a little sooner so then you can at least stand up and walk to come see me when I am in the hospital :) Or you could wait 4 days and we could be in the hospital at the same time... I don't know how you feel about that! :) Although, I may not be good company if I have to go another 26 hours again! I am so happy for you all! Andrea
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys :)
I was wondering why the Malone Kids was plural, I'm so excited because this one will definitely be named Geno!
Emmie, so fun to see the ultrasound pics. Also, laughed out loud when you took pics of them instead of scanning them in. I thought to myself, "Of course, that makes much more sense!!" Would totally do that myself. :)
Read all these comments and laughed out loud when Chris suggested Gwalter. I'm pretty sure he was saying that back in the Dallas days. You may ask him why they never named one of their own this name?
Anywho, so happy for you both, of course. Secretly (maybe not so secretly) hoping it's a girl!!
Emily, we are so thrilled for you and Josh! Congratulations, friends! And just in case you need another name to throw in the hatch, the popular boy name for Mars Hill is Boaz (yup, that's right)...ever since Pastor Mark taught through Ruth. :)
Seriously, we are so happy for your little family and will be praying with you over the coming months. Sure do love y'all!
Yay! It's offical now. I can finally talk about it. I feel privileged that I was one of the first to know--since we were on the same work team in Mexico. I am so excited for you guys. I'm just glad everyone else gets to know the news and be excited too now. Can't wait to hear more about how everything goes. I'm praying that you stop feeling sick very soon.
Post a Comment