Thursday, September 06, 2007

Riley Jane McCord has Arrived!

Yea!!!! My precious niece arrived on Wednesday, September 5th at 12:12 am, weighing in at 7# 2oz and 19.5in. She is beautiful (as you can see) and looks just like my brother, Billy! Who knew that Josh and Billy could have such gorgeous daughters?! ;) Funny to have our girls favor our men...anyway, in her brief 2 days of life outside the womb, I think Riley has been put down for about 5 seconds! Apparently she is quite the snuggle-bug, which makes proud parents, Billy and Becky, very happy. Evidently, she is also "quite advanced" in that she already can turn her head and push up a little! Shocking she is already a genius!







5 comments:

Rach said...

She is so beautiful! All that hair! And I love the big bow...that's so Becky!

Mommy Parr said...

Congrats!!! What a precious face. I also love the big bow...I am so proud of her for coming into the world and immediately making a bold fashion statement!

Kristen E. said...

Yay! Congrats Emily! That's so exciting for your brother and his wife. Thanks for sharing the pics. There new little one is so cute. Hope to see you and Rebekah again soon.

Smiley Jane said...

That's my baby! I have a baby! Thanks for showin the love Aunt Em!

Grandmama said...

She is quite beautiful, and I've gotten in on some of the holding of our precious Riley Jane! We're excited for you to come meet her in a few weeks!