Thursday, June 07, 2007

Is there anthing better...?

...than this?

...than listening to your daughter imitate every animal noise you make while also chewing on her favorite toothbrush?

...than walking by the pack 'n play where she's supposed to be playing and seeing 2 little hands and a sweet little face peering up at you over the edge?

...than observing her dragging her favorite stuffed puppy around while barking?

...than having to give her whatever you're eating because she's signing for it correctly?

...than watching her interrupt your boxer's nap- again?

...than being the one to make her double over in giggles?

...than finding a new favorite food?

...than being the one she's clapping for and grinning at because you're finally getting her from her nap (seriously, she'd been up for at least a minute)?

...than watching her hold out her hand to check for rain or wind on a walk?

...than having her pull off a stack of folded laundry from the seemingly out-of-reach table just for the fun of it?

...than knowing half her food goes to Samson in a willing exchange for licks and love?

....than knowing that this is what I do with my day and truly loving it?!

My mom and my awesome sister-in-law, Becky, (you can check out her blog from my links!) took all these...I will do another post later of the rest...




5 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

Emily I have been watching here and these are some of my new favorites. She is so precious. I can't wait to get my hands on her again! Nice journaling Em.

Carrie Sterner said...

I must say one more thing, your mama heart has grown so much in the last year and it is beautiful. Don't we have the best job in the world! Priceless gift from our Father!!

Michelle said...

She makes the best face while laughing! I can almost hear her laugh! She is too cute!

Miss Mommy said...

Thanks, sweet friends! It is so fun to have admirers! And, yes, Carrie, my heart has grown enormously!

The Knorr's said...

Nothing better, Emily. Nothing better. I praise God for your joy!