This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
Bathing buddies! Love it! Give Rebekah a big kiss for me and tell her to get ready! We're coming to see her! She better be swimming across the pool by the time I get there.
Love these pics! These babies are too cute together. :)I noticed this was a new swimsuit (wink), and I have to say I think it might be my fav of the two.She is just darling in the pool, Em, and I am really enjoying the looks on Nana's face. She is so obviously smitten. :) Love it!!
Shannie- was this swimsuit from you? I am struggling to remember some things! I knew it looked familiar! Anyway, we are all quite smitten!!Bec- not sure about the aquatics...I'll tell her to have her A-game ready, tho!
They sure are cute together! My favorite is the one where Rebekah looks mad at David in the tub like why are you in here with me!
Post a Comment
Take the Quiz here!
4 comments:
Bathing buddies! Love it! Give Rebekah a big kiss for me and tell her to get ready! We're coming to see her! She better be swimming across the pool by the time I get there.
Love these pics! These babies are too cute together. :)
I noticed this was a new swimsuit (wink), and I have to say I think it might be my fav of the two.
She is just darling in the pool, Em, and I am really enjoying the looks on Nana's face. She is so obviously smitten. :) Love it!!
Shannie- was this swimsuit from you? I am struggling to remember some things! I knew it looked familiar! Anyway, we are all quite smitten!!
Bec- not sure about the aquatics...I'll tell her to have her A-game ready, tho!
They sure are cute together! My favorite is the one where Rebekah looks mad at David in the tub like why are you in here with me!
Post a Comment