Lance Armstrong, move over! Janene and Nevin gave us free bikes! Yea! Thanks, guys! So, we got a burley for little one and went for a ride yesterday and today. We had a blast, tho I'm pretty sore today! Rebekah had a better time the faster Josh went- I'm afraid we have a speed demon!
Funny and/or sweet stuff she's doing:
Saying Mamamamammama when she wants to be rescued from her crib!
Calling "Jaaah" mimicking me calling Josh for dinner.
Giggling when I tickle her toes from the front seat.
Signs "more, " "please," "thank you," and "milk" with a vengeance...her please is with her whole body- she twists her chest while flapping her arm...
Does animal noises...sometimes! Moo (thank you, Shannon!), bubbles for a fish, ar, ar for a dog, the occasional Bah! for a sheep, and her new favorite, Quack!
She grips us with her knees and clings with her arms and hands when we hold her.
She loves to roll around on me on the couch...she discovered my belly button today and my new fear is that she will unshirt me in public....



6 comments:
I love the "flapper" look! The biking looks like such fun. We miss our little sweetie and can't wait for our next visit.
Nana and Pop
Love the sweet moments! What a darlin' you have!
Oh, and meant to post this on your blog, but missed and hit mine...
Heehee...glad we could provide Josh with a "choice" line! Has it made it into a sermon or paper yet? :)
And Lizzie...I have always wanted to be her but thought I had a little too much Marianne in me. Nice surprise...and as we all know, the quiz cannot lie! :) Emma is a good one...a bit meddlesome (I have never seen you that way), but good intentions and a sweet temperament! Not one to be too sad about, I'd say! She is, actually, one of my favs. :)
June 25, 2007 11:19 AM
Emmie Em, love all these pics. Her snuggling with Josh makes my heart so happy. Girls and their daddies are truly a sight to behold!
As for the shout out, aaaahhhh! I can finally rest, knowing that I have a special place in the life of Rebe. She must henceforth be reminded and later acknowledge that I taught her "Moo!" :)
Thank you for being such a good posting lady. I love coming to your blog and seeing the latest.
Also, I agree completely with Amy! You are every part of the delightful things about Emma. :)
Love you all!
Shan
I think the flapper pics are adorable!
Thanks for the comments y'all! I am glad I am not as meddlesome as Emma, at least I guess I hide that better than she!
Post a Comment