Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rebekah's 1st 1st Birthday

We celebrated Rebekah's 1st birthday with Nana and Pop on Monday since they won't be here for her actual birthday. Rebekah cried (hard) when I blew out her candle, but was greatly comforted by lots of chocolate!






Nana picked out her first doll. Rebekah is a great mama...she strokes baby Brooke (it was on the box) and eats her hand.

She likes to examine things...


This is my view when I turn around in the car...however, sidenote- yes, she does still throw fits even in her shiny, new (well, not really, we got it at a garage sale) car seat. Side note #2- her tantrums are hilarious- she is all arms and legs. She picks one of the two appendages and flails them around, but in a very specific way...the arms, for example, stay straight and if you didn't know she was having a fit, you would think she was twirling...I do not have footage of that yet...


Last night's goodnight hug and cuddle...LOVE her new jammies! For some reason, I can't get in b/w this set and the next for my explanation...we had a baby pool party today and there are some various pics of them hanging out...Rebekah was voted "least likely to become a professional swimmer"...she was not a fan of actually getting in the water...much more so of climbing out at all costs and bear crawling across the cement chasing rocks.




5 comments:

The Knorr's said...

Emily, I continue to be amazed and inspired by your documentation of the precious events in your home. And, my friend, I love the way you live your little girlie! Fun to keep up with y'all a bit!

The Knorr's said...

"love" your little girlie!

I was not practicing good revising skills! :) I guess I did not make a good choice...and as we all know...

choices, choices, choices!

Phil G. said...

I love the pool pictures! I see cute ones of Kaelia where are the pictures of Rebekah? Did I miss them? Thanks for the pictures of the boys! I like the one where David is trying to climb in the side window and Connly is shutting the door on Josiah. (I don't write everyone's name much at all... I don't know if I spelled them all right! Sorry!!!)

Phil G. said...

By the way this is Andrea G not Phil G :)

Shannon said...

You in yellow is still my favorite! You are positively radiant!!