I am taking a break from Dallas pics b/c I don't have them here. I would like to list all Rebekah's new abilities: clapping, waving, signing for milk and more discriminately, pulling up ALL the TIME (it's about time), bear crawling, and giggling all the time, too! These are some action shots from yesterday and today...I was worried she might take awhile to adjust to being home and might be super clingy...I worried for naught. While we are detoxing her of constant, undivided attention and popsicles, she has adjusted just fine.
Playing with Sam, who was pretty patient about a baby examining each toe nail and then body-slamming him during a morning nap, his of course...



Practicing her new pull-up skills....yes, dear Lord, she can finally pull up at 10 3/4 months!



She was pretty proud of herself being able to get up and down!

Daddy's day off is her favorite as you can see in the next million pictures...this is him catching her after throwing her and hanging her upside-down...







This is Rebekah and Josh playing tug-of-war with a kitchen towel for like half an hour...













Going thru her tunnel...


Crawling in the table to get to her toys better...


3 comments:
Congrats Rebekah as you have learned to clap and pull your self up and much more, I have recently concored some new tricks myself... walking reading the paper, send msg on my Blackberry and drinking coffee... driving and all the above... just kidding!
I love the last pic of Reb and Josh playing tug of war. That is a really sweet one. How'd you like those pics of her and Billy reading in the chair? The sweetest was her looking out the window and Billy smiling at her. I'm glad she's transitioning well. Popcicles are hard to come down from. hee hee
Post a Comment