Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dallas Pics Part 1

We are home! I have so many stories to share and so many sweet times to remember, but I am exhausted from travel and too much laughing, so I am blogging short and sweet tonight and will finish more later. These are just a few of our pics and not even the best, but I htought it would be fun to post some tonight and these were the most readily available.

Right before we left for Dallas...Rebekah was unpacking what I packed...this expression (entitled "What, Mom?" said in a frustrated tone), I fear, is foreshadowing of future years between us...

Checking out what's in my parents' drawers...I need that drawer! Seriously, that much space for tupperware?!
Josh's mom a.k.a. Nana reading to her- love the relaxed pose and
Chillin' with my dad on the back patio
Cracking up as she learns how to clap from Nana (Josh's mom) to her theme music as played on a Baby Einstein toy
We hosted a birthday party for Josh thta enabled us to se many fmaily and friends and here are some of them...

Still learning how to clap with my dad (after Nana taught her, of course). My parents said while my mom was holding her in this same spot, she was jabbering in a very excited/angry tone at whomever would listen...apparently our little family is verbal and dramatic!

My Aunt Kathleen
Petie and Jige (my grandmother's sister and her husband)

Rachael
My dear friends Candice (her daughter Camden who squeezed in the pic at the last minute) and Rachael
My mom's cousin Kathy and her husband Randy (who incidentally are the parents of the upcoming Whitney) joined us before celebrating their 34th anniversary
Our friends for life-

Cohen (belongs to the Mayhalls) and Olivia (belongs to Stephen and Whitney)


My big brother Billy and Stephen (their pregnant wives are below)...I am gretaly amused by the total symmetry in this pic...

My sister-in-law Becky (due mid-Sept) and my cousin Whitney (due with #2 in 3 weeks)

1 comment:

Smiley Jane said...

So sad you're gone. :( But love the pics! I'll have to use pictures of your beautiful daughter on my blog until Riley gets here.