Aunt Rachel is so funny!
...and she goes in for the grab!
This is dead-tired Rebekah- she was working on fumes, but she did awesome!
Unfortunately, as lovely as she looked in this precious outfit on loan from Shannon and Elizabeth Morton, Rebekah would not grace me with a smile....so sad...
Look at what a mess we allowed! No, we did not spike Rebekah's hair this day- she styled it herself!
Asking for more...obviously there is not enough on her tray!



4 comments:
Looks like all went well on the mini trip. Was praying for you guys. Love the food pix! Hey, also like the new look for the blog!
Hey, you changed the look of your blog! Love it! Also, I did paint the cabinets white, but it has been a little while. :)
P.S. Of course, I think the dress is beautiful on her. But the food pics are wonderful! I am impressed that she likes carrots and broccoli!
Yes, friends, my baby is a pumpkin! Carrie- she did do AWESOME on what Josh called our first family road trip! :) Both- Thanks for the props on the blog- I was a little hesitant to change it lest my public be dissatisfied...anyway, yes, Shannie- she is a big fan of anything she can feed herself!! I love the cabinets...such a clean look!
Post a Comment