Friday, May 04, 2007

Investing in Windex

Rebekah is crawling all the time now!! Sometime during the last couple days, she has dropped more and more of the scooting and progressed toward crawling predominantly...granted, as I type this, she is scoot/crawling...crazy kid!! Anyway, we got a new storm door and I wanted to show you her reaction to being able to see out, even on a rainy day! So, we've had the door for an hour and I'm thinking we've already got a ton of little Rebekah handprints all over the bottom!




Playing with Sam yesterday...seriously, she was grabbing each individual toe nail and examining it and he was letting her!
But enough is enough, I suppose! Going after an unwilling playmate...(seasonally, Sam loses hair on his "hips", so, no, he is not mangey!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Remember when you chose Sam and said, "Boxers are great with kids!" See, you were right!! :)