Rebekah and I had a great time today! She is crawling all the time now and keeping up with her is quite challenging! I LOVE it, though! If possible, she is even happier now that she's mobile! She pulls up on us all the time, too! Anyway, today she was crawling and looking back at me and smiling and then crawling and doing it again....I remembered Matt and Shannon Morton realizing that Elizabeth was wanting them to chase her when she did the same thing 2 years ago...so, I began to chase her (feeling old as my knees felt every move on the wood!). Anyway, she giggled like I have never heard before- sustained laughter and glee all rolled up in one precious little bundle! I quickly caught her because I simply had to squeeze her, which brought even more laughter! Josh was working on our broken washing machine ($60 later fixed) in the basement and could hear her she was laughing so hard!! All in all, a great afternoon!
2 comments:
I really think I can hear the giggles. There is still no sound that is more delightful to me and Matt than E's unadulterated glee and giggle!
Seriously- enchanting! I am excited for you to see and hear her! :)
Post a Comment