Saturday, April 28, 2007

So Big and a Smorgasboard (how do you spell that anyway?) of Other Random Things

Apparently, Rebekah really is my daughter! Look at her lick the chocolate off those beaters at Carrie's! (in the 2nd pic, she already has a red Cheerio in her mouth just in case you zoom in)

Precious, I know!

Picture us asking Rebekah how big she is...then, look below- that is her answer!
Now, there are a lot of varieties of "so big"....such as with hair...

...or one-handed...

...or confused that she's only getting praise and not more treats!



Rebekah crawled into her exersaucer (she wannts nothing to do with being inside it now that she's such a big girl)...only to get stuck! There was some serious crying as she couldn't quite figure out how to escape her plastic prison!



These were last week at Carrie's while the boys were constructing Rebekah's fort...



5 comments:

Shannon said...

Now I know where you are when you should be returning my phone call. Jealous - that's me!!

Shannon said...

P.S. The first close up of her in the green outfit is absolutely beautiful. Those blue eyes are so deep. :)

EmilyAnne said...

She is lovely!
you were very close: Smorgasbord.

Michelle said...

I think I love the "So Big" interpitation with hair!

Miss Mommy said...

Ya'll are such fun, faithful friends to keep up with my blog!! I miss ya'll!! :) and :(

Emily