The first one is Josh and Rebekah at the wedding Josh officiated Saturday. The rest are yesterday.



My friend, Andrea, said that this giraffe was animal form of Rebekah's flexibility- I thought it was hilarious!

This is the position she pushed herself up into...


Now that we ahve a new rug, Rebekah has decided to become incredibly mobile and travel to the dining room and kitchen as frequently as possible...figures! She is very pleased with herself when she leaves Daddy and finds Mama in the kitchen! She is becoming more and more independent, which is really exciting!

(Note the in-between rugs placement- again, why did we get a new rug?)

Josh helped Rebekah walk yesterday- she'll get there soon, I'm sure!
3 comments:
As usual, too cute!
She look SO tall! And I love the ones of her eating brocolli! Very Adorable!
Thanks to my faithful few! Ya'll are awesome!
Post a Comment