Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Mohawk Bath

So, as previously mentioned, Rebekah is signing "please" when she wants something. Granted, it doesn't fit its original or intended meaning, but at least she communciates that she wants something! Yesterday, I gave her a bite of a chocolate shake- she was signing "please" before she swallowed! Her joy was almost not worth her disappointment when it was gone!


Josh gave Rebekah her bath last night- so, yes, this is his handywork... :)







Rebekah and I visited Carrie again today- she was very excited to play with the boys' video game!



3 comments:

EmilyAnne said...

I love the hairstyle.

EmilyAnne said...

Oh and I love "So I Married an Axe Murderer" as well!
The new "Pride and Prejudice" wasn't as good as the older one b/c Colin Firth is the best.
Here's our blog by the way:
http://the-georges.blogspot.com/

Miss Mommy said...

Thanks, Em, for your blog- I will check it out! I totally agree with your assessment of P&P...