Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Very Warm Day!

Isn't she adorable?!


It got up to 80 today! It was wonderful, we loved being outside! We also got a new rug this week so that there is more carpeted play area. I am attaching a couple that show her on it.

This kiss is for her grandparents!

Each movement is such a flurry of energy- I loved these little poses of determination!


This was outside in the swing again!



And this was at Whitey's, an ice cream place in downtown....as Josh ordered for us in a very long line, Rebekah and I strolled downtown...if ever I forgot what an eclectic town we live in, I was reminded! There were so many walks of life...normally they would have ignored me, but many stopped to smile at my litle peanut...nothing like a sweet baby to bring together many different folks!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am going to sound like those crazy ole Aunts but she is getting SO big! She looks like a real little lady! I know I am Captain Obvious but that is why you love me! She is adorable!