I have one of those watch the baby mirrors- when I look in it as I drive, all I see is flailing arms and legs- this explains it! When I went to get her out of the car after some errands, this was the position she was in! I have one of those watch the baby mirrors- when I look in it as I drive, all I see is flailing arms and legs- this explains it!
The next few are her playing with my keys and smiling at Josh and me... :)



5 comments:
Love the top one! She is stretching out getting ready for a run!
Ok I must say that she is first of all always cute but this is now my new favorites. I will love being her mother-in-law. Precious beyond words!!
Carrie
Thanks, ladies! I think she is too cute for words most of the time!
She is super cute! I can't believe how much she is starting to look like a little girl!
Shan- I was thinking the same thing!
Post a Comment