Also yesterday...do not be fooled- this lasted about 2 seconds and she neither pulled herself up nor kept her balance, but look at her daddy beaming at her in pride! She had been scooting her way into the kitchen because she heard my voice only to get sidetracked by that magazine rack. We now have one very crumpled and sad-looking magazine.
Today we visited the Sterners....Scott Sterner is our worship pastor and he and Josh are great buddies. Likewise, I adore his wife Carrie- not only because she is a devoted fan of both my daughter and my blog, but also because she is a dear friend and mentor. She and her daughter, Hannah, babysat Rebekah last week, which was a great blessing to Josh and me! Rebekah and I are very loved at the Sterner household! Last week Rebekah had her first pickle...we were hoping for a scrunched-up expression, but rather got grabby hands! She loved her first pickle juice!


This is Carrie and Isaac today- he is the 4th of 5. While I have claimed him as Rebekah's future husband, I have since learned that I have competition from an older and dearer friend for she has 3 girls of her own! I'm still holding out though! Isaac actually snorted juice thru his nose as he and Rebekah laughed together!



No comments:
Post a Comment