
Some fun shots from the highchair....

Rebekah is not crawling- why expend that kind of energy when she can roll where she wants to go? :) We went to Amanda's for play time and Rebekah rolled across the room and under the dining room table where she enjoyed rolling back and forth with various toys for quite a while.




Did I mention that she's flexible...?

We celebrated Andrea's birthday last week with a small surprise party in the midst of a virtual blizzard! It was so fun to have the couples together again! David just celebrated his 1st birthday on Valentine's Day, Grace just turned 11 months, and the twins are just past 9 months. Here are our little ones with their dads, then their moms....sorry to Jamie for the funny expression, but I couldn't pass up this one of Rebekah...


Still hard to get a good shot of everyone...but we tried!
Playing with me at the party...
Bath time with Dad...


Nothing like a good rub-down after a bath...
Last- Rebekah and me at church this weekend...



3 comments:
I think Rebekah pretty much loves me! And you look beautiful in that picture from your church!!!
I really enjoyed these pics, Em!
em- had to look at the lovely pic you talked about tonight at chili's- that is a beauty let me tell ya- oh it's good to stay humble isn't it! :)
Shan- she does love you! Thanks for the compliment!
Jamie- so sorry about that! I feel terrible!
Post a Comment