Monday, March 05, 2007

Sorry for the delay....

Well, Rebekah and I visited my parents last week for a whole week! While there, my best friend Shannon and her precious daughter visited the first part and my mother-in-law visited the 2nd part, too! I loved seeing and reuniting with so many friends- thank you to all who took the time to visit! Upon returning home, my computer had a mini-meltdown, so I am slow to update the blog b/c I can rarely pry Josh's lappy from him!

My best friend, Shannon, and Elizabeth
Regardless of the fact that I adore Elizabeth like my own child, she only had eyes for Aunt Gayle...mental note to self, do NOT allow Elizabeth to spend time with Mom alone before I get there next time!


A rare restful moment...with my dad of course!

Lots of fun times with Granddaddy!!


And with Grandmama, of course!

And with both!!
My parents instituted "Diaper Time" in which Rebekah apparently loves the lack of confinement in being almost in the buff! We have kept the tradition at home, too!



No comments: