Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Beautiful Day!

I know a lot of ya'll have been enjoying beautiful weather for a while, but we are just starting to get a taste of that here in Iowa City. Josh, Rebekah, and I went for a couple walks this weekend- one to downtown to grab some coffee (it takes about 20 min to get there), one by trail around our city...last week, a deer ran across our path in our own neighborhood! Crazy, I tell 'ya...

This was on our way out to our trail walk- I thought they looked adorable!! Rebekah actually wore the hat for the whole walk! Amazing girl!


This is in our backyard- we love to swing!!

Hey, Mom, why don't you let me take the picture...


This is her trying to crawl....

This is trying broccoli- if I gave it to her myself, the broccoli would not have been received so well...however, anything she can feed herself is game-on! In fact, Josh covered her food with his hand- she immediately and indignantly, I might add, grabbed his hand, thrust it aside, and shovelled as much as she possibly could into her greedy little mouth! I was crying it was so funny- as if I would give her food and then take it away...


1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE the broccoli pics! And story!