Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rebekah's Nursery

My Aunt Korrin asked for pics of Rebekah's nursery since we live so far away...thought I'd post them for all to enjoy since so many of you blessed us with her furnishings...If you can't tell, she has pale green walls, walnut furniture, and pink toile bedding. Our house is a blue and white bungalow built in 1931- we have original hardwood floors, which we love. :) (This is my 2nd post of the day, so make sure to scroll down for the first one!)

This one is just an added bonus, by the way...she was really excited to sit in the chair all by herself!

2 comments:

Korrin said...

Thank you for the pictures Emily! I love the nursery, it is so sweet. And, yes little Miss Rebekah looks quite pleased with herself in that rocker :)

Miss Mommy said...

Doesn't she? She really is quite adorable, I must say- and since she doesn't really look like me, I think I can say that!

Thanks about the room- I love it!

Hope you're seeing all that you've passed on being worn everyday!!