Thursday, March 15, 2007

Malone Trip to IA

Josh's fabulous parents just visited us this week- they came in on Saturday and flew out today. Not unexpectedly, they fell in love with Rebekah all over again! Mike and Phyllis played with Rebekah as much as possible while Mike worked on a few house projects during nap time. They blessed us very much and we were sad to see them go! :( They did at least bring TX weather with them- it got up to 77!

Sam was thrilled to have Nana and Pop's semi-undivided attention!


Standing with Dad...


I wonder what's in the box?

We went to the dog park to let Sam run around and enjoy the warm weather. It was wonderful. Rebekah had a blast and her high-pitched squeals were like a homing beacon for all the dogs.

I love my mom....


Some warm weather swingin'...

Time with Nana...



How cute is this?! I love her long, skinny legs!


Rebekah has started scooting-- semi-army crawling, but mostly, getting her knees under her and pushing off them and then dragging her body across the floor- she can go wherever she wants now and surprisingly fast!



Play Pals time- every Wednesday, we new moms get together after naptime...this week was at my house- we had 9 or 10 babies at peak time- pretty fun! This was hilarious- we were clapping and talking and trying to get their attention- Rebekah had us cracking up- she kept putting her hand on her chest, as if saying, Who?...Me? I could eat her up!

Abigail 6 mos, Ansley 7 mos, Reb 8 mos, Josiah and Abigail 9 1/2 mos, Conley 9 mos, Abraham 2 mos


Sadly, Rebekah developed a pretty nasty cough and a drippy nose this week...I took her to the doctor and we found out she has 2 ear infections! Yikes!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the new pics! She is getting SO big!

EmilyAnne said...

Emily! I can't believe you have a daughter! I'm so jealous! I'm so happy that God has blessed you so much!

Miss Mommy said...

Thanks- gals! Good to hear from both of you! Yea, I am shocked sometimes, too, when I realize she's mine! How are you and Andy, Em? What are you up to?

Michelle- lovely pic on your profile!

EmilyAnne said...

You want me to answer here? Well, then, I'll give the quickie version. I just graduated with my master's and we moved to Stillwater, OK (from Arkansas), so that Andy could pursue his master's. We think he'll continue on and go into academia. We have two boxers (look at my blog to see the new boy!) and we're hoping to have children in two years when we move for his doctorate. I'm happy to be in a larger town (although Stillwater is small) and we're doing well. Umm... what else. I'm going to Africa this summer for missions and I'm looking forward to it! ;) Tell Shannon that her haircut looks fantastic on her!