I LOVE this picture of Luke, taken by Aunt Sarah. This is very typical of my little man- laughing so hard that he's biting his hand.
The duck pond...2008
The duck pond this year...is it just me or is Luke even cuter now? :)This as an awesome play area on the drive out of the duck pond. There were various climbing structures for all ages. I was quite impressed.
Just enjoyed seeing the Texas flag.
This was precious. This sweet girl walked right up to my sweet girl and asked her if she wanted to play. Rebes shrugged her shoulders, smiles shyly, and said, "Sure!"
Us hangin' with Griffin. Such a sweet boy.
2007
2009
We went to Carino's last night- one of my favorite restaurants. Here are a few snapshots.
I love how much Luke loves "balls." Anything round is a ball, and he can spot them a mile away.




3 comments:
I always thought mothers would be great at rating and recommending play structures to city councils :) We go to so many!
It is so fun to see the flip flops and short sleeve shirts!
So thankful for fun family time!
I spy a haircut - you changed your mind it appears. It looks like a good time is being had by all! Merry Christmas -
It's the blue plaid shirt again!! It's made a grand reappearance. :-) Love it.
Post a Comment