It's hard to believe we've already been in TX for a month! We spent the majority of that month with my parents in Dallas, tho we did fly to IA for a few days too. On Saturday, my dad drove the 4 of us 2 1/2 hours to the halfway point between our parents- Josh's dad picked us up, we had lunch, and drove the rest of the 2 1/2 hours. The kids did great!!! I guess if you keep dragging them all over the world, they're bound to get flexible.
Car trip 9Josh let me have the front seat the whole time so I wouldn't get car sick- bless him!!)
Luke has been loving the recorder!!
Just wanted to document a fried avocado! Only Tex-Mex...
Yesterday we got to see our best friends, Matt and Shannon, and their 2 girls, Elizabeth and Abigail. Samuel will enter the world in about 3 weeks!! Anyway, we had a blast with them!! Bless our little ones- they both slept more than 2 1/2 hours for naps, so Shannon and I got great chat time!!!!
Beks loves hanging with Elizabeth!



1 comment:
I love Luke's crossed leg - looks like such a big boy. I know you had a great time seeing the Mortons and are enjoying time with the Malones!
Post a Comment