Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas in Victoria...over the years

I thought this was a fun progression...

2007

2008

2009

Nana & Papa with my precious ones

Aunt Sarah's lack of appearance in my T-Day post did not go unnoticed. You will be seeing a lot of her in the next few.

2007

2009


We went caroling last night- I probably should have brought Luke seeing how much the older people enjoyed seeing Rebekah, but since a lovely woman at the church was willing to keep him in nursery, I opted out. So, Rebekah had a great time, though in her usual serious way, while Luke proved to be a helpful taste-tester in the church kitchen. :) Shocking.

The kids wanted to sit together on the same chair at the church dinner after caroling. They were cracking me up- they chased each other, laughed, tripped a lot, and Luke pointed at various strangers or stared them down- either way ending with "Hiiii!" I let them each pick whatever dessert they wanted and was not surprised when Luke eagerly grabbed a brownie with peppermints on top. Chocolate and candy- his dream dessert.

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

So fun to see the changes over the year! Rebekah looks so beautiful in her Christmas dress!

Mamama said...

Enjoyed the photos. Looks like you're all having lots of fun!