Friday, December 11, 2009

Play area, Benihana, & Christmas at Grace

This is my life- right below- dealing with Rebekah's overexuberance on unwitting Luke. You see, Rebekah is Josh and Luke is me- the first 2 are very touchy and Luke and I are not...well, Luke loves me, but having somebody (that being his giddy sister) all up in his grill is another matter altogether. So, on a normal day, it's a toss-up on whether he'll take it without tears...

You'll notice, we're managing here, but it's about to take a turn for the worse when Luke wants down but his sister's fierce embrace simply won't allow for his escape...I did not photograph that final stage. Sorry.

Josh, Mom, Rebekah, and I got to eat at Benihana- one of those cook in front of you and show off places. Rebekah thought it was great!!! She is grinning like a loon, but she was super-attentive and super-serious as she watched the guy cook.

This was tonight- this is her super-serious attentive face I was talking about...doesn't want to miss anything! Anyway, we went to my parents' church for their "Sharing Christmas" event- you get a tour thru the scenes of Jesus' story and there were a few animals. At one point, Rebekah remarks, "I've never seen sheep before." Really? We live in SCOTLAND.

She got a snowman on one side and a reindeer on the other.

There was a petting zoo at the end- Rebekah was really excited to hold a bunny...which she dropped and watched run away for its life. Poor thing.

1 comment:

codi said...

I love Rebekah's face in the Benihana pics-so cute. Glad you guys are getting in lots of fun stuff with friends and family!!